Friday 31 December 2010

intro:


**

So you've found me, old friends and new. I'm Charlotte, a twentysomething joyseeker living in London with my blue-eyed baby Vin, my sort of like a husband D and a growing collection of knitted goodies, cookie cutters and ribbon.

I love to give and when I give I do it handmade. Here you will find weekly doses of beautiful and creative packaging, gifting inspiration, projects and recipes.
So come in friends, look around, make yourself at home and come back soon. This is a place I hope to share my joys, I hope you find it a comfortable and creative place to be.

Blue Skies
Charlotte xo

** I will never be able to describe the look on my neighbour's face when I was caught taking this picture. Photos of feet are one thing only a blogger will ever trule comprehend

4 comments:

  1. hi charlotte -- thanks for stopping by my blog! it's nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you post and to hearing more from you at my blog. :)
    (Love the photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, it's very true---we bloggers put up with a lot of funny stares to get pictures for our blog!

    Looking forward to reading & seeing more of you 'round the blogosphere!
    ~Christine H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little place you have here! Welcome to blogland! I shall indeed return :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...