Wednesday 16 February 2011

wrap it like cowboys & indians


Since I am joining in with '30 Days of BOY' hosted by Dana Made It and Made by Rae I figured this week's wrap-it should be boy-centric. I brainstormed some ideas, anyone fancy a slugs & snails themed wrap it? Non? Instead I picked some classic games I imagine little boys play (before Halo Wars and Pokemon that is). So I bring you, Cowboys & Indians:




I dressed up my brown paper cowboy package with a lassoo (aka length of curtain braiding), sheriff's badge and strip of check vellum that I think looks like a cowboy's shirt non?



I'm not sure it's entirely pc to call it 'cowboys & indians' anymore, so this is the Native American inspired package complete with tissue paper fringe, feathers and a leather thong with some handpainted coloured beads.



And check back later in the week for a 'cops & robbers' wrap-it and maybe something Lego inspired too!

Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

2 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely idea - great post! Oh and I can't wait to see your Lego-inspired post too ;)

    Also just wanted to pop by to say thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog post about my break up last week. It really meant a lot to get such lovely comments from people - your comment meant a lot, so thank you.

    Claire x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...