Thursday 10 February 2011

you're stamped on my heart


I had just popped opened a bottle of bubbly and was getting excited at the prospect of a real cork as opposed to a screw top (white trash huh) when I spotted this bunting stamp carved out of a wine cork on Domestikated and knew I just had to give it a try.

I don't have a red ink pad, so I used a red Sharpie. Though the cork seemed to absorb the colour quite a  bit, I quite like how it looks, kind of like smeared Chanel lipstick.

I'm going to use my stamp to dress up some little V-Day packages I'm working on... and maybe stamp a few more doilies just for some eye candy


and if you're not a mid-week champagne lush like me, I found some more stamps for your Valentine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...