Saturday 26 February 2011

a cupcake for a boy



so with all the boy-themed stuff going on round here, I decided it was time for some boy-baking... not literally, please understand... but with the masses of pink sparkles, pastel sprinkles and sugar sweet flavours, a boy themed cupcake is easier said than done


I decided a boy cake doesn't need perfect frosting and piped swirls, so I just sort of dumped the icing on some chocolate muffins and rouched it up a bit. Then I stood staring and squinting at it a while trying to get a vision of what it could become. And I spied these army men I got from the flea market that I have planned for a project later in the week. And this little guys just said 'excuse my violent undertones, gender specificness and the gun that is proportionately as large as my body and let me sit atop something sweet and joyful



Then he went all Dirty Harry on me... so I ate it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...