Monday 21 February 2011

a friday link list on a monday

So... Friday's link list somehow ended up being Monday's list, I'm not sure how that happened, the weeks are running away from me.

Since we are joining in with '30 Days of BOY' hosted by Dana Made It and Made by Rae, I thought I'd do a little boy round up this week:



Wish I had a birthday coming up so I could throw an awesome Dinosaur Party with this great party plan from One Charming Party - p.s. sign up to their newsletter to get half off party plans!

Didja like my Wrap-it like Cowboys & Indians post? Check back next week for a cops and robbers wrap-it

Yes, I love it, but with all the ruffles, sparkles and other pretty things, I have to say Etsy is a little girl-centric. Which is why Etsy for Baby Boys is such a brilliant site - like a personal shopper for handmade boy stuff!

I touched upon my gender neutral toy preferences when I posted these felt car mats, I don't know why I never thought about a boy-doll before!

Happy Monday Folks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...