Friday 4 February 2011

a friday link list full of love




Since V-Day is also a work day, I think we will be enjoying this valentine pizza for dinner

need somewhere for your lovenotes? how about this chalkboard diy

given my love of bunting, I will be decorating my home with plenty of these heartstrings garlands

bored of chocolate? head down to the grocers with these printable fruit stickers

20 handmade valentines in 20 days - so many creative ideas outside of the usual pink and red heart combo

love this edible valentine confetti

oh, and St Valentine, if you're listening, I would be easily won over by the Anthro China Cabinet Bracelet spotted on yesterday on tuesday

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this is such a cute valentine's treat bag - love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...