Saturday 26 February 2011

a friday link list on a Saturday

so I posted last weeks link list on a Monday, this weeks on Saturday... jeez I don't know what's happening to all my good blogger habits. Actually, I do, a mixture of all of us being hit with nasty colds and putting in extra hours at work has meant my weekends spent scheduling that weeks posts have not been happening. But I promise next week back to normal (ish). Anyway, while we're still on a loving the boy vibe, here are some boy-friendly links for the rest of your weekends viewing pleasure:



vintage popart superhero party - quite possibly my four favourite words

dino pants (!) - spotted on bloesem kids

if you liked my homemade toxic slime check back on Monday for a girly version (cheating, I know)

seriously the cutest name announcement video on Dear Baby - little mister gets a name


Here's to Blue Skies & Baby Boys!
Charlotte xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow that superhero party is fantastico! Love it! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...