Friday 11 February 2011

a hand-made valentine


For someone who is forever extolling the virtues of handmade and gifting and paperloving stationary fetish I am really bad at sending cards. I don't know if it's because for me it's all about the gift and the wrapping? I always make grand plans for xmas cards, but am exhausted by the whole process of it. A one-off card is about all I could ever muster, but now I have a kid I have no excuse for not cracking out the craft supplies


I guess it is the facist crafter in me that thought encouraging my 17 month old to make perfectly neat handprints when all he wanted to do was lick the paint would be a good idea. Imagine the difficulty in getting him to make these thumbprint heart shapes:



Did you handmake your Valentines? Are you gonna share so I can steal your ideas for next year?

Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...