Friday 11 February 2011

an extra large link list of love


this printable valentine from Draw Pilgrim

did you see my chilli chocolate hearts yesterday?

can I get away with wearing these heart shaped button covers from Martha?


still at a loss for gift ideas? avoid the expected with my anti-cliche gift guide and this
gift guide pour homme for the man in your life

gifting sugar? you need these printable candy cards

oh my good lord I love these je t'aime coffee cup wrappers

stationary fetish? how about a post-it note rose

looking for something that's not pink or heart shaped? Love these: 'you maki me happy' sushi card and keys to my heart v-day artwork from Paper Plate and Plane

I see one of these Love Rocks painted like the earth with a
'you rock my world' note somewhere in my V-Day future

I'm definitely in love with this Valentine popcorn picnic from Eat Drink Chic 
(I have the 'bon appetit' flags printed and ready to adorn some breakfast cutlery)




still not satisfied? jump in your time machine to last weeks link list of love


Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...