Wednesday, 9 February 2011

keep me warm swap - part two

Last week I shared part one of the 'keep me warm' swap, now my partner has received her package I can share what I sent her:


chai infused milk - to turn a regular cup of tea into sweet cinnamony loveliness






hot chocolate on a stick inspired by this post


I wish I had taken a pic without the cello wrapper so you could see how neat the detailing is on the snowflake - I used a silicone mold so it was super easy to pour in the mixture and pop out



Orange Blossom Earl Grey & Rose-Scented black tea


I knitted a scarflette and turban style headwrap for the worn accessories part -
but for some reason I didn't take a pic. I also sent some ground coffee, little pouches of Options hot chocolate and a big tub of Bournville Cocoa - I grew up in Bournville, down the road from the Cadburys factory. In Summer evenings you could literally smell warm chocolate on the air!

2 comments:

  1. Everything you made me is so lovely and/or yummy! I'll have a cup of rose infused tea in a minute...yum! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...