Monday 7 February 2011

three things february - day seven

So it was a crappy weekend, but today I am feeling super human thanks to a weekend undercover (duvet not top-secret spy mission) and a breakfast of Berrocca and codeine cocktail followed by an espresso chaser and I am ready to go find some good stuff again.

1. Planning itty bitty baby valentines

2. After making eye contact with a guy in the corridor, seeing him mouth 'wow' to himself (he may well have been thinking 'wow... what a mess' - but that's not in the spirit of this challenge right?)

3. The bus driver who waited for me to cross the road. Seriously, when I lived in Birmingham I swear they had a sadistic score on their recruitment criteria.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never yet witnessed a bus driver stop for anyone - that definitely deserved a place on your list today! Glad you're feeling better, berrocca is a truly wonderful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, there are some lovely bus drivers out there; the one who drove the bus to my old work was so smiley he always cheered me up in the morning.

    Glad you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...