Saturday 19 February 2011

these are a few of my favourite things...


this week some friends and I got together to have a little gift exchange. We thought of a few themes, but I remembered this favourite things party from Blonde Designs and I figured it was a great idea for a bunch of people who have very different tastes and relatively small budgets. We set a spend limit of £7.50 and went off to find our favourite things.

we had a bunch of beautiful tulips, interior design magazines, chocolate biscuits, scented lip balm, bath products and I put together this little package of things that make me smile:


I had so much fun with this, it is strangely appealing to buy gifts that you love, rather than hunting for the perfect thing for someone else, plus the spend limit means you have to think creatively (otherwise I would have had to buy a laptop, kitchenaid, fujifilm instax camera and plane tickets to Paris).

So tell me friends, what would be in your package?

Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...