Thursday 17 March 2011

from the kitchen - shamrock shake


Happy St Patricks Day!


I'll admit that while I'm sure there is some Irish in my heritage somewhere (doesn't everyone have an Irish 'quarter'?) I have spent all day wondering what it is St Patrick did until about half an hour ago, when CBeebies did a re-enactment with five year olds.

So I celebration of my one eighth Irish ancestry and my newly aquired knowledge, I bring you Shamrock Shake - why do McDonald's UK not sell this stuff?


p.s. those are marshmallows in the glass, al la Sweet Paul

p.p.s please ignore my terrible and deformed shamrock swizzler - I hope no genuine Irish people are offended with my attempt!



Blue Skies (and frothy green milkshakes)
Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...