Monday 24 January 2011

happy {blue} monday


That, my friends, is scientific proof that today is a day for hiding in your pjs with mugs of hot tea and bad movies. Seriously, you might have read that the Blue Monday Theory has been widely discredited, you might also (somewhat cynically) point out that the 'study' was comissioned by a travel agency, you might you might oh friends. But really, do you need an excuse?

Even if you're not buying into the science, you have got to admit this time of year can start looking bleak . Christmas is a distant memory, your resolutions are failing fast, the credit card bill is imminent and unless you're blessed with an Aquarius birthday (like someone special we both know!) the opportunities for making, baking, crafting and wrapping are scarce. And so I am recomissioning today as ...................




no, no, no, I'm KIDDING guys. Today is Official Pick-me-Up Day. That's right, it's official. Your mission is to find someone in need of a pick-me-up and pick them up. Later today I will be sharing a pick-me-up giftguide for some inspiration, you should probably also check out Pay it Forward that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago. So go on folks, spread some love. I'll be watching.

Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

1 comment:

  1. Today, I baked bright pink cookies and mailed them to my bezzie mate who's just broken up with her boyfriend and has to do exams this week- All before I even saw this post! Great minds =)

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...