Friday 21 January 2011

a friday link list - doilies extravaganza


did you guys enjoy my doily bowl project earlier this week? I call it a tutorial but really one photo sums up all the steps!

I hope you've not had enough doily love yet (esp. since all the decor and invites for my birthday party are doily-centric!) Here are my favourite projects from around the blogosphere:

Doily Pillow Tutorial by Rachel Denbow


Gilded doily votives from One Pearl Button

frosted doily mirror from papernstitch - p.s. have you read Brittni's 'Handmade for the Holidays' e-mag - if not indulge yourself in some serious eye-candy

cupcake wrappers - such an easy diy, you need to try this

Doily hooplas - can you believe I actually made one of these this week and didn't take a photo before I posted it halfway across the world?! So annoyed, but hopefully the recipient will take a super awesome photo of my handiwork

and next week there will be more doily loveliness and a hell of a lot of party planning going on!



Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the doily images - have some tucked away in a cupboard somewhere, so will be inspired to dig them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just seen your doily bowl tutorial - love it! Think I'll have to try making one next time I'm feeling crafty - very granny-chic indeed :)
    I've always loved the lacy look of doilies!

    Claire x
    http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts. I have a bunch of my grandmother's doilies, but don't really use them. I guess I should try some of your crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...