Thursday 31 March 2011



I had so much fun when I went out to leave some chalky notes around the streets of South London, I thought I'd do it again.



Little Vin loves getting in on the action, I call him Baby Banksy. Here he is sitting under the most beautiful blossom tree with a little reminder for people to notice the blooms as they pass.




And while I raged at the weekend at the actions of protestors smashing up my beautiful city in the name of their beliefs, I thought reminders to look for the beautiful moments were in order.


And this one, in front of my favourite bench, in my favourite spot with my favourite boy.

7 comments:

  1. I adore your little chalk messages. I'd have a go myself, but for the fact that in our village half the people know one another and I'd be outed in an instant. It's the anonymity of it that appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet messages. I'm sure people will stop, look, laugh and think, which is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think Baby Banksy could become a South London phenomenom. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I would love to go walking around your area with my littlies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun photo ops. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving a comment. You have an adorable Banksy and a very charming blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! will have to round up my boys to do this around our neighborhood once the weather warms up. your blog is so sweet and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...