Saturday 2 April 2011

a link list full of caffeine




First, I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who commented, tweeted and e-mailed after seeing my guest post on Frosting for the Cause. As I have mentioned (several times) I think it is such a great project and worthwhile cause and I hope more people get involved or consider making a donation.

So while I was thinking and obsessing over coffee flavoured cupcakes, my mind wandered to other caffeinated treats:

... like these e-cards from Kate Spade (and while we're loving Ms Spade I love this thermos too)
... and this Je t-aime coffee cup wrappers from Eat Drink Chic that I fall in love with every time I see them
... I have been meaning to make tiramisu since like forever and will most definitely be getting round to it now I've seen these Tiramisu Cups from Sprinkle Bakes

... Vietnamese coffee ice-pops - you know I am obsessed with these already!

... I bought coffee filters witht he hopes of making these coffee filter pom poms spotted on Creature Comforts but mine looked nothing like those lovely white discs... so I used them to wrap beignets with instead

... and of course my Coffee Cakes for Latte Lovers featured on Frosting for the Cause



espresso print via artocrat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...